Whether it be a simple oil and filter service or a full engine rebuild, I have the tools, experience and knowledge to carry out any job, big or small.
Eurospec proudly uses engine oil and lubricants.
Motul’s 8100 X-clean+ 5W-30 engine oil is currently one of the best oils on the market and carries the VW/Audi 504 00 and 507 00, Porsche C30, Mercedes 229.51 and BMW’s LL-04 approval.
Eurospec’s services include:
- 12 month/15,000km log book servicing (to manufacturer specifications) This ensures retaining your new car warranty.
- Electronic diagnostic specialist.
- All mechanical and all electrical repairs.
- Genuine and OEM parts available (see FAQ page)
- Pre and post purchase inspections.
- Brakes (ATE ceramic dust free brakes) ……………..
- Ps, Regarding Capped Priced Servicing, don’t be drawn in by the dealerships lure of “cheap servicing”. They will still charge you for all the added extras. Click the VW link for information on Capped Price Servicing then contact me for a comparison quote. http://volkswagenaustralia.com.au/CappedPriceServicing
At Eurospec Automotion, I will provide you with a fixed price for your vehicle service and/or repair. Should I find other areas of concern whilst working on your vehicle, I will phone and seek your authority before any further work is carried out. This avoids that all too familiar “5 O’clock Shock”.